8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The sharp fall in oil prices over the past 24 months has put many oil and gas companies, contractors, and connected parties under significant financial strain. With many projects being stalled or shelved altogether, disputes have increased significantly as parties seek financial redress for termination of contracts, non-payment of invoices, and other matters. Bringing together a senior level audience of in-house counsel from oil and gas companies and contractors as well as their expert advisors, the Upstream Oil & Gas Legal Forum will focus on common areas of disputes and what tactics parties can use to mitigate damage and liability.
- Key Arbitration Decisions
- The Use of Real Options for the Valuation of Upstream Oil & Gas
- Bribery Charges
- Host Government Retention
- Dispute Avoidance
- Claims Management and Quantification
Jones Day partner Dr. Johannes P. Willheim will give the following lecture:
Overview of Key Arbitration Decisions in 2017/18
- A look at key arbitration decisions along the value chain over the past 12 months
- Specific cases to be decided
Please visit the Upstream Oil & Gas Legal Forum website to register.