Jones Day is co-organizing the inaugural Tel Aviv Arbitration Day. This conference will gather international and Israeli arbitration practitioners and professionals for a cutting-edge discussion of international arbitration trends and developments globally and in Israel, with lively exchanges and networking opportunities.
Dr. Michael Bühler, partner in Jones Day's Paris Office, will speak during the second panel, "Arbitration by Regions," which will include the following participants:
Moderator: Edna Sussman, Independent Arbitrator
- CIS – Dmitry Dyakin, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Belt & Road Initiative – Helen Shi, Fangda Partners
- OHADA – Michael Buhler, Jones Day
- USA – Sarah Biser, Fox Rothschild
- India – Karan Chandhiok, Chandhiok & Mahajan
Tatiana Minaeva, of counsel in Jones Day's London Office, will moderate the final session of the day, "Investment Arbitration," which will include the following participants:
Moderator: Tatiana Minaeva, Jones Day
- Investment Court? – Dr. Richard Happ, Luther
- Time for a New Israeli BIT Model? – Dr. Roy Schöndorf, Israeli Ministry of Justice
- Transparency in Investment Arbitration – George Burn, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Proposals for Amendment of the ICSID Rules – Noah Rubins, Freshfields
For more information, including the full program and registration details, please visit the Tel Aviv Arbitration Day website.