In the context of the transition to a low carbon economy and the shale gas and oil revolution, the global energy and resources landscape is evolving rapidly, in terms of the energy mix, energy sources, interdependence of energy and other mineral resources, and changing roles of producers and consumers.
With an overarching theme of The Evolving Global Energy and Resources Landscape: Law, Policy and Economics, the 2nd Dundee Energy Forum will address global energy markets, infrastructure and investments in renewables, and in conventional and non-conventional fossil energy. The Forum aims to provide a platform for academics and analysts, policy makers, and industry participants to work together in identifying key problems and possible solutions.
- The Changing Dynamics of Global Energy Markets
- Energy Investment Trends, Challenges and Impacts
- Infrastructure for Integrating Low Carbon Energy Resources
- Investment Protection and Disputes in the Energy Sector
- Alternative and Emerging Sources of Energy Supply
- Pricing and Integrating Renewables in Electricity Markets: The Law & Economics
- Energy Sector Regulation, Liberalisation and Market Design
- Infrastructure and Security of Supply
Jones Day partner Dr. Johannes P. Willheim will talk about: The impact of liberalisation on the commercial and legal terms of gas imports to the EU.
Registration for this event is required. Please visit the Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy event website to regiser.