4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
In the pursuit of excellence, the road to “success” is paved with many challenges. Defining success, and then achieving it, is an ongoing process. In this program, you will hear from leading lawyers about their experiences directing their own career paths in the courtroom, in the boardroom and in public service. They will offer tips on how to get appointed as lead counsel and stay in that role.
They will also offer guidance on:
- managing the impact of stress and self-criticism in your legal practice;
- building confidence in career and personal choices to increase motivation and productivity, and
- taking advantage of opportunities to define and achieve success for clients and yourself.
- Judge Alice M. Batchelder, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Patrice Blakemore, President, Blakemore Coaching and Business Advisor, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses
- Patty Motta, Executive Director/Assistant General Counsel Chief Intellectual Property Counsel American Greetings
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDIT
Registration for this event is required. To register, please contact Colleen Johngrass at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application is pending approval by the Ohio Supreme Court Commission on CLE for 1.00 hour of general credit. This program has been approved for 1.00 hour of general credit by the State Bar of California and 1.00 hour of areas of professional practice credit (including transitional credit) by the New York State CLE Board. Jones Day
is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider, as well as an accredited provider in New York. Application for CLE credit in other states will be made as needed.