The 2018 edition of The Legal 500 Germany has recognized 30 Jones Day lawyers in 14 practices from the Firm's German offices in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, and Munich.
The following German lawyers have been recommended in their areas of practice:
- Antitrust: Carsten Gromotke, Johannes Zöttl
- Banking and finance: Lending and borrowing: Sandra-Christiane Kamper, Claudia Leyendecker, Sascha Schmidt
- Capital markets: Structured finance, securitization: Ulf Kreppel, Nick Wittek
- Corporate and M&A (M&A: large international deals €500m+): Ansgar Rempp, Adriane Sturm
- Data protection: Undine von Diemar
- Dispute resolution: Johannes Willheim
- Employment: Friederike Steininger
- Information technology: Undine von Diemar (recommended as leading lawyer in the area of Data Protection)
- Patent litigation: Gerd Jaekel, Christian Paul, Martin Weber
- Patent prosecution: Martin Weber, Dorothée Weber-Bruls, Christian Paul
- Private equity: Philipp Grzimek, Maximilian Krause, Ivo Posluschny, Ansgar Rempp
- Real estate: Nicole Kadel, Sandra-Christiane Kamper, Christian Trenkel
- Restructuring and insolvency: Sandra Kamper, Maximilian Krause
- Telecommunications: Holger Neumann, Martin Wortmann
The Legal 500 guide provides researched coverage of 81 countries and over 2,700 ranked law firms. Practice and lawyer recommendations published in the guide are based on the results of client interviews, the opinions of thousands of lawyers at competing firms, and additional information about the transactions and cases in which the firms were involved. For more information on The Legal 500 and Jones Day's German rankings, visit The Legal 500 website.
Jones Day is a global law firm with more than 2,500 lawyers in 42 offices across five continents. The Firm is distinguished by: a singular tradition of client service; the mutual commitment to, and the seamless collaboration of, a true partnership; formidable legal talent across multiple disciplines and jurisdictions; and shared professional values that focus on client needs.