Jones Day New York
250 Vesey Street
New York, NY 10281-1047
4:00 - 6:00 pm (program)
6:00 pm (reception)
Jones Day and Cornerstone Research cordially invite you to join us for our upcoming panel discussion regarding disruptive trading practices such as spoofing, insider trading, and market manipulation. This program will include an analysis of how these types of disruptive trading practices are handled by FINRA, the SEC, and the CFTC, as well as how such practices can differ across markets.
Stephen Obie, partner, Jones Day
* David Bergers, partner, Jones Day
* Yan Cao, Principal, Cornerstone Research
* Jason Fusco, Assistant General Counsel, Market Regulation, Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
* Harold Gordon, partner, Jones Day
* Erik Sirri, Senior Advisor, Cornerstone Research; Former Director, SEC Division of Trading and Markets; Professor of Finance, Babson College
Registration for this event is required. To register, visit the Jones Day event website. Please direct questions to Willie Sleight at email@example.com.