In recent years, the government has sharply focused on compliance professionals and in-house counsel, the gatekeepers who are tasked with identifying corporate misconduct. If you are a gatekeeper or represent them, it is time to hear from experienced in-house and outside counsel, chief compliance officers and government officials as they discuss a variety of topics stemming from the government’s scrutiny of the function, responsibilities and conduct of gatekeepers.
Jones Day Investigations & White Collar Defense partner Hank Walther will speak on a panel entitled, "Defending the Gatekeeper: When In-House Counsel and Compliance Professionals are Investigated."
What You Will Learn
- Identify the inherent risks and responsibilities of gatekeepers
- Learn about the limitations on privilege in the area of compliance
- Tools for defending a gatekeeper under investigation
- Hear the government’s perspective on gatekeepers’ duties
- Takeaways from recent gatekeeper investigations
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDIT
Registration for this event is required. To register for the live event, webcast, and groupcast sessions or determine CLE credits, visit the Practising Law Institute website.