In this quickly evolving and uncertain environment, it is critical for dealmakers and their counsel to stay abreast of the latest trends and forecasts. What is driving the continued activity levels, and are those underlying factors sustainable? How will the Trump administration’s regulatory, fiscal and monetary policies affect the acquisition financing and equity markets? How will these policies influence the strategies of activists and how should companies be preparing? Join our expert faculty of lawyers, general counsels, regulators and investment bankers as we explore the fascinating state of M&A and the trends you need to be aware of for the year ahead.
Jones Day M&A partner Timothy Fitzsimons will speak on a panel entitled "Hostile M&A."
What You Will Learn
- The latest in deal protection and relevant developments in Delaware law
- Identify important tax issues
- Hear about current trends in private M&A
- Understand the new regulatory environment
- How to successfully navigate ethical challenges in corporate transactions
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDITS
Registration for this event is required. To register for this event or determine CLE credit, visit the Practising Law Institute website.