This full-day event addresses key issues confronted by employees, employment law advisers, litigators and human resources management and professionals, with particular emphasis on California State law considerations. This program combines a comprehensive review of case law and regulatory developments, an in-depth analysis of emerging issues, and practical guidance about protecting employee rights, best practices to maximize employment law compliance, mitigate legal risk and achieve business objectives.
Jones Day San Francisco's Partner-in-Charge Aaron Agenbroad will speak.
What You Will Learn
- Year-In-Review: A summary of important United States and California Supreme Court and federal and state appellate case law developments
- 9 months into the new presidential administration: Employment law practice implications
- Key developments in wage-and-hour law affecting California employers and employees
- The latest developments in class, collective and PAGA cases
- Views from the Bench – what are the neutrals looking for?
REGISTRATION & CLE CREDITS
Registration for this event is required. To register for the live event and webcast, or obtain CLE credit information, visit the Practising Law Institute website.