10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
On December 14, 2017, Washington partner Lisa Ledbetter will speak on a panel titled "U.S. Banking Law and the FBO – What You Need to Know" at the IIB's Annual U.S. Regulatory/Compliance Orientation Program. The full-day program is designed to provide a broad, explanatory overview of the regulatory and compliance requirements applicable to the U.S. operations of internationally headquartered banks, together with practical insights regarding preparing for and dealing with the examination process.
Other topics covered include:
- The U.S. Banking System and Foreign Banking Organization (FBO) Supervisory Structure.
- What to Expect from an Examination and How to Prepare.
- U.S. Labor Laws - What You Need to Know to Avoid Problems.
- Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC Compliance
- Key Dodd-Frank Act Compliance Issues for International Banks, and Possible DFA Legislative/Regulatory Reforms.
Registration for this event is required. For more information or to register, visit the event website.