Cardozo Law School presents "Blockchain and the Law: Towards a Responsible Blockchain Sector." Blockchain technology is poised to transform financial services while raising significant regulatory issues at the same time. This program will be a unique conversation with current and former top federal and state regulators to discuss current challenges facing blockchain technology and the law, featuring:
- Harold Gordon - partner at Jones Day
- Stephen Obie - partner at Jones Day
- Rob Cohen - Chief of the Securities and Exchange Commission's Cyber Unit
- Dan Gallagher - Former SEC commissioner and Chief Legal Officer for Mylan N.V.
- John Castiglione - Assistant Attorney General, Investor Protection Bureau, Economic Justice Division of the NY Attorney General
- Cassandra Lentchner - Deputy Superintendent of Compliance at the New York Department of Financial Services
- Aaron Wright - Associate Clinical Professor of law and Director of Cardozo Blockchain Project at Cardozo Law School
Registration for this event is required. Visit the event website to register.