The Frankfurt Gas Forum has been established as the most exclusive energy event in Frankfurt. It is a unique commercial platform for energy leaders, investors, and government decision makers to gain market intelligence and promote commercial agreements.
The topic of the 5th Frankfurt Gas Forum 2017 is the role of LNG and pipeline gas in the diversification of European gas supplies in the era of the American energy renaissance, in which traditional and new gas pipeline suppliers to Europe will compete with rising U.S. LNG exports.
Johannes P. Willheim, partner in the Global Disputes and Energy Practices, will speak on "Resolving Disputes under Gas Supply Agreements Efficiently - Lessons from Gas Price Arbitrations in the Past Decade."
Other speakers include:
• Sue Saarnio, Acting Special Envoy for International Energy Affairs, Bureau of Energy Resources, U.S. Department of State
• Robert F. Cekuta, U.S. Ambassador to Azerbaijan
• Andriy Kobolyev, CEO, Naftogaz of Ukraine, Ukraine
• Paul Corcoran, CFO, Nord Stream 2, Switzerland
• Piotr Woźniak, CEO, PGNiG - Polish Oil and Gas Company, Poland
• Peter Fischer, Deputy Director General for Energy & Climate Policy and Export Control, German Federal Foreign Office, Germany
• Reinhard Mitschek, Senior Vice President Gas Transport International, OMV Gas & Power, Austria
For more information visit: http://www.usenergystream.com/forums/forums-seminars/5th-frankfurt-gas-forum-2017.aspx